FREE CELL PHONE CAMERA DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE. We Repair Broken Cellphone Camera and Malfunctioning Cell Phone Video Camera Problems (Parts not included)
Choose Your Options Below:
Cellphone Camera Video Repair Service
Cellphone camera and video capabilities are used daily for a wide variety of reasons. People use their cameras to take pictures for personal use such as funny surprises with a friend or use their video to record their child’s birthday party moments. These features are also used by professionals such as a realtor for snapping pictures of their properties, an insurance agent for documentation and much more.
When a camera or video on a cellphone becomes broken, these features are not accessible. The good news is that they can be repaired to new quickly by our Cellphone Repair Shop.
Signs of a Broken Cellphone Camera or Video:
- The Cellphone camera or video will not turn on
- The camera broke due to being dropped on a hard surface such as the ground
- The cellphone camera and video turns on but it will not take pictures or video
- The pictures from the camera come out blurry or distorted
- Visible damage to the camera such as a crack
The Cellphone Camera Video Repair Service first offers a free diagnosis of your cellphone. This service does not include the cost of replacement parts or installation fees associated with a particular part or service. If your cellphone is in need of new camera or video parts, a technician will inform you before proceeding. Keep in mind that not all camera and video problems require a replacement part.
Please review the information below to understand how your free cellphone diagnostic works.
Our Free Cellphone Diagnostic and Repair Process Is Simple:
• Choose the options that apply above and click "Add to cart".
• Complete the checkout process and print out a copy of your Free diagnostic order.
• Follow the Shipping Instructions and send us your phone
• We will perform a full diagnostic and contact you if any parts are needed
• Your phone is then fixed, fully tested and shipped back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How much does your cell phone repair service cost?
A. It doesn't cost anything upfront for us to look at your phone. We will perform a full thorough diagnostic and contact you with the results. At that point we will let you know if any parts are required to complete the repair and ask you to purchase them. If you choose to move forward and allow us to complete the repair, you will simply purchase the part/s required and the specific installation fee associated with the part.
If for some reason you choose not to move forward with the repair of your cell phone, you have the option to recycle the phone at no cost to you, or you can pay our bench fee of $25 plus return shipping and we'll ship the phone back to you.
Minimum 30 Day warranty is offered on parts and labor for installation services performed. Liquid damage, user abuse and tampering with phone voids all warranty. Refer to our Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!