Cellphone Charger Repair Service
Cellphone Charge Port Repair Service
Cellphone USB Connector Repair Service
Cellphone Charger Plug Repair Service
Having problems with your HTC charge port is not fun! When this happens, you will more than likely be experiencing the below symptoms:
• Visibly, the pins inside the connector will be broke, bent or completely missing
• The HTC will not charge when plugged in
• The HTC charge port is loose or disconnected
• Your HTC will start to charge and then stop charging after a short period of time
• There is a fluctuation in charging and not charging when your HTC cellphone is plugged in
Identifying these symptoms is important. If you have been experiencing any or some of these problems, you should send your HTC cellphone into our Cellphone Repair Shop for a free HTC Charge Port diagnostic Service, then, have one of our highly qualified technicians repair it for you affordably.
So how did your HTC charge port become damaged? There are many ways this can happen. For the most part, many HTC charge ports simply wear out from normal use. If you have an older HTC model, this is more than likely the case. If you have a newer model such as the HTC Hero S or the HTC Omega PI06110 T-Mobile Radar, you may have mishandled your charging connectors.
In order to prevent misuse, follow the below tips:
• Always unplug your HTC cellphone from the charger properly to lessen risk of damaging the charging port.
• Make sure your HTC cellphone is charging flat and not hanging from the charging wire.
• Be sure your HTC charging connector is inserted properly (not upside down or backwards)
• Do not stress your HTC charging cord (ex. Plugging it into the wall and putting it on a faraway night stand
• When in the car using a charging kit, make sure your HTC cellphone is on a stable plane. This will prevent it from moving around and knocking the charging connectors loose.
Fixing your HTC charging port is very important so it does not cause any other damage to other parts of the cellphone. A fluctuation in charge is only one of the many problems that can cause parts to short out.
It is important to note when selecting our HTC Charge Port Repair Service: You should opt for one of our backup services. This will ensure that all your information is saved in the event your cellphone is completely reset. Customers can also back up their HTC cellphones if they have the necessary items. Information that should be backed up includes all items on the cellphone that you do not want to lose: pictures, videos, texts, phonebook, emails and more. If you would like us to perform the backup, please be sure to select “Information Backup” in the options.
The free HTC Charge Port Repair diagnostic includes a professional determining what it wrong with your cellphone. In the event a repair part is needed, it will be charged separately, along with the installation fee. We never repair parts without first consulting with the customer and having the purchase the part. If you do not want to do so, we will gladly return your cellphone to you, unrepaired. Not all HTC charge port repairs require a replacement part.
Please review the information below to understand how your free HTC cellphone diagnostic works.
Our HTC Cellphone Diagnostic and Repair Process Is Simple:
• Choose the options that apply above and click "Add to cart".
• Complete the checkout process and print out a copy of your Free diagnostic order.
• Follow the Shipping Instructions and send us your phone
• We will perform a full diagnostic and contact you if any parts are needed
• Your phone is then fixed, fully tested and shipped back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How much does your HTC cell phone repair service cost?
A. It doesn't cost anything upfront for us to look at your HTC phone. We will perform a full thorough diagnostic and contact you with the results. At that point we will let you know if any parts are required to complete the repair and ask you to purchase them. If you choose to move forward and allow us to complete the repair, you will simply purchase the part/s required and the specific installation fee associated with the part.
If for some reason you choose not to move forward with the repair of your cell phone, you have the option to recycle the phone at no cost to you, or you can pay our bench fee of $25 plus return shipping and we'll ship the phone back to you.