FREE CELL PHONE NO POWER AND SHORTING OUT DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE. We Repair Cellular Phones That Do Not Power Up, Short Out, Overheat & Turn On & Off (Parts not included)
Choose Your Options Below:
No Power Cellphone Repair Service
Cellphone Shorting Out Repair Service
Overheating Cellphone Repair Service
Cellphone Turning On & Off Repair Service
Just because a cellphone wont turn on doesn't necessarly mean that it is not fixable and has to be replaced. Let our Cellphone Repair Shop try to fix it before spending a lot more money buying a replacement cell phone.
Problematic Cellphone Power Problem Symptoms Include:
- Cellphone does not turn on
- Cellphone shorts out constantly turning on and off by itself
- Cellphone powers up and overheats after a short time and powers down
- Fluctuating power causing the cellphone battery to drain faster than normal
- Cellphone gets hot when the battery is inserted or when attempting to charge the battery
Our factory trained technicians have a very high success rate at repairing cellphones that have no power or have problems such as the ones listed above. Having your cellphone diagnosed for these symptoms can end up saving you a lot of money compared to buying a new replacement cell phone. We offer a free diagnostic to our customers. If you would like your cellphone repaired, you will need to purchase the needed parts and installation/service fees associated with the repair.
Tips On Dealing With Cellphone Power Problems:
- Remove battery from the cellphone when the power is fluctuating on and off
- Check the charge port and make sure it is secure and not visibly damaged or loose
- If cellphone overheats immediately remove the battery and do not attempt to charge it.
- If your cellphone doesn't turn on try to use a different battery from the same model phone or use your battery on a similar phone to determine if you have a defective battery.
Our flat rate, no surprises, pricing structure gives customers a clear view of how much it would cost to repair a cellphone. This information allows customers to compare the cost or repair to that of a replacement cellphone. More often times than not, it is more cost effective to simply repair a cellphone with our Cellphone Repair shop. The No Power Cellphone repair service does not include any cellphone replacement part. If any replacement parts are necessary to complete the repair service we will contact you first prior to installation.
Please review the information below to understand how your free cellphone diagnostic works.
Our Free Cellphone Diagnostic and Repair Process Is Simple:
• Choose the options that apply above and click "Add to cart".
• Complete the checkout process and print out a copy of your Free diagnostic order.
• Follow the Shipping Instructions and send us your phone
• We will perform a full diagnostic and contact you if any parts are needed
• Your phone is then fixed, fully tested and shipped back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How much does your cell phone repair service cost?
A. It doesn't cost anything upfront for us to look at your phone. We will perform a full thorough diagnostic and contact you with the results. At that point we will let you know if any parts are required to complete the repair and ask you to purchase them. If you choose to move forward and allow us to complete the repair, you will simply purchase the part/s required and the specific installation fee associated with the part.
If for some reason you choose not to move forward with the repair of your cell phone, you have the option to recycle the phone at no cost to you, or you can pay our bench fee of $25 plus return shipping and we'll ship the phone back to you.
Minimum 30 Day warranty is offered on parts and labor for installation services performed. Liquid damage, user abuse and tampering with phone voids all warranty. Refer to our Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Fast and effective service!
Posted by Chance Millard on Feb 4, 2016
I got my phone after 3 days from the day they received it, they fixed my charging port, and now my phone is back to normal!