FREE CELLPHONE ANTENNA RECEPTION DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE. We Repair Phones That Drop Calls Have No Service & Cell Phones with Low Antenna Strength or No Signal (Parts not included)
Choose Your Options Below:
Cellphone No Antenna Signal Repair Service
Cellphone Poor Reception Repair Service
Cellphone Dropped Calls Repair Service
Poor cellphone reception and no antenna signal problems can be caused by a number of factors. Prior to sending us your cellphone for the Poor Reception No Signal Repair service, it may be wise to check with your cellular phone service provider to ensure there are no technical problems on their end with the cellular system. Once you confirm that the poor reception or no signal is not on behalf of the cellphone company, it is suggested that you order this free cellphone diagnostic service if you are experiencing the following problems:
- Trouble receiving or making calls on my cellphone
- When calling a number, the phone does not connect and displays “Call Failed”
- No signal bars or very few antenna bars
- Cellphone goes directly to voicemail when fully charged
- Lot of static when making a call on the cellphone
- Poor reception in places I normally had good reception
Detecting poor or no reception problems on a cellphone is often times tricky. This is why it is best to leave this cellphone repair selection to the professional, factory trained technicians at our Cellphone Repair Shop. Our technicians can restore a cellphone back to its original working condition in a short period of time.
Possible Reasons for a Cellphone with Poor Reception or No Signal
- Dropped cellphone multiple times
- Damaged antenna or antenna cable
- Disfunctional or faulty cellphone parts
- Old equipment no longer supported by the carrier
- Previously damaged cellphone parts such as those that had been in contact with fluids causing liquid damage
This cellphone repair service does not include any replacement cellphone parts or installation fees. If any replacement parts are necessary to complete the repair service we will contact you first prior to installation.
Please review the information below to understand how your free cellphone diagnostic works.
Our Free Cellphone Diagnostic and Repair Process Is Simple:
• Choose the options that apply above and click "Add to cart".
• Complete the checkout process and print out a copy of your Free diagnostic order.
• Follow the Shipping Instructions and send us your phone
• We will perform a full diagnostic and contact you if any parts are needed
• Your phone is then fixed, fully tested and shipped back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How much does your cell phone repair service cost?
A. It doesn't cost anything upfront for us to look at your phone. We will perform a full thorough diagnostic and contact you with the results. At that point we will let you know if any parts are required to complete the repair and ask you to purchase them. If you choose to move forward and allow us to complete the repair, you will simply purchase the part/s required and the specific installation fee associated with the part.
If for some reason you choose not to move forward with the repair of your cell phone, you have the option to recycle the phone at no cost to you, or you can pay our bench fee of $25 plus return shipping and we'll ship the phone back to you.
Minimum 30 Day warranty is offered on parts and labor for installation services performed. Liquid damage, user abuse and tampering with phone voids all warranty. Refer to our Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!