FREE CELL PHONE TOP GLASS SCREEN DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE. We Repair Broken Cellphone Touch Screen & Cracked Shattered Digitizers Window Lenses (Parts not included)
Choose Your Options Below:
Cellphone Digitizer Repair Service
Cellphone Top Glass Repair Service
Cellphone Touch Screen Repair Service
The touch screen part of a cellphone is technically called a touch screen digitizer. The cellphone touch screen digitizer allows the user to navigate and use a cell phone by touching parts of the screen which perform certain commands and functions. For example, many users have their contacts on the first screen of their phone. When a user touches the “contacts” icon, a phone book or similar pops up on the screen for them to view and navigate through. This is all made possible with the cell phone touch screen digitizer.
There are many symptoms that arise when using a cellphone that might indicate the Cellphone Touch Screen Glass Repair Service is necessary. Some of the most common problems are listed below:
- Cellphone functions normally but the glass on top is broken
- There is spider web crack on the touch screen and it's getting worse
- Everything is viewable but the touchscreen doesn't work at all or in certain areas of the glass
- Cellphone LCD screen is smashed and is clearly damaged. You may need the cellphone lcd screen repair and the cellphone touch screen repair.
Although the top layer of a cellphone is tough, it can still be damaged or broken. When a cellphones touch screen glass has become cracked, shattered or smashed, it is important that it be repaired as soon as possible. As mentioned above, it is possible that during the incident, the phones LCD screen might have been damaged as well. In order to distinguish whether or not it has been, our technicians will have to physically see the phone to make an appropriate diagnosis.
Even if the touch screen is not visibly damaged, the part could still not work properly. When a phone is unresponsive to touch or sporadic in its recognition, it is possible that the touch screen digitizer will have to be replaced. Unresponsiveness could also indicate multiple other problems associated with the phone. When sending in your cellphone, be as detailed as possible on how the damage came about. This will help our highly skilled technicians in diagnosing what the problem is.
Cellphone Touch Screens Can Become Damaged:
- By applying too much pressure to one point or to the whole touch screen
- From dropping the cellphone on the ground
- Running a cellphone over with a car or other heavy equipment
- Water damage, Liquid Damage, Coffee, Soda Spilling on the phone
- And more…
Please review the information below to understand how your free cellphone diagnostic works.
Our Free Cellphone Diagnostic and Repair Process Is Simple:
• Choose the options that apply above and click "Add to cart".
• Complete the checkout process and print out a copy of your Free diagnostic order.
• Follow the Shipping Instructions and send us your phone
• We will perform a full diagnostic and contact you if any parts are needed
• Your phone is then fixed, fully tested and shipped back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How much does your cell phone repair service cost?
A. It doesn't cost anything upfront for us to look at your phone. We will perform a full thorough diagnostic and contact you with the results. At that point we will let you know if any parts are required to complete the repair and ask you to purchase them. If you choose to move forward and allow us to complete the repair, you will simply purchase the part/s required and the specific installation fee associated with the part.
If for some reason you choose not to move forward with the repair of your cell phone, you have the option to recycle the phone at no cost to you, or you can pay our bench fee of $25 plus return shipping and we'll ship the phone back to you.
Minimum 30 Day warranty is offered on parts and labor for installation services performed. Liquid damage, user abuse and tampering with phone voids all warranty. Refer to our Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Posted by Bill on Jun 11, 2012
Very happy, will use them for all phone repairs.
Posted by Chad on Jan 26, 2012
They did an exceptional repair job! Diagnosed problems and kept me informed. I you recommend them for all parts and repairs!
Broken Samsung Galaxy S II
Posted by Cathy S. on Jan 21, 2012
Thanks for fixing my one week old Samsung Galaxy S II. Not only were you the only one that had the replacement parts for it but the price was reasonable as well. Keep up the good work.