FREE HTC TOP GLASS SCREEN DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE. We Fix Cracked Touch Screen, Broken Window Lens and Shattered HTC Touch Panel Digitizers (Parts not included)
Your HTC is using something called a touch screen digitizer to maneuver through the phone and make commands. This is why the part is largely known as the “touch screen.” When your HTC touch screen is damaged, the cellphone becomes virtually useless. Because many HTC models rely solely on being able to use touch screen navigation, it is imperative that HTC users get their phone fixed in the quickest amount of time possible. When you send it into our Cellphone Repair Shop that is exactly what you get – fast and reliable HTC cellphone repair service.
Note: Customers who are in need of their HTC urgently should select our expedited HTC repair service option. This will get your phone diagnosed and repaired within 24-48 after receiving the phone at our Cellphone Repair Shop.
There are consistent, common problems that are associated with a broken touch screen digitizer:
• The HTC screen is smashed in due to extreme condition and is visibly damaged.
• A small crack is starting in the corner of your HTC screen and is getting larger (and will continue to get larger)
• The glass on top is broken but everything seems to be working fine
• There are certain areas of the HTC touch screen that do not work when touching
If there has been extreme damage to your HTC cellphone, you might have extensive damage to your cellphone. This, however, does not mean it cannot be fixed. Due to the fact that the LCD screen and touch screen digitizer are so closely together, there is a chance that both might need to be replaced. If this is the case, you will be required to purchase the HTC LCD screen and the HTC touch screen digitizer along with there corrosponding installation fees.
Let the professionals at Cellphone Repair Shop help you get your HTC back in working order. We will provide high quality HTC touch screen repair parts and services. With over 15 years in service, we are a company that you can trust to repair your phone correctly the first time.
Your HTC Touch Screen Can Become Damaged If:
• You put too much pressure on the viewing area, or in one specific area
• You drop the HTC on a hard surface one or multiple times
• The HTC gets run over by heavy equipment such as a car
• Your HTC cellphone comes in contact with any type of liquid including water, soda, tea, coffee, etc.
• And more…
Please review the information below to understand how your free cellphone diagnostic works.
Our Free HTC Cellphone Diagnostic and Repair Process Is Simple:
• Choose the options that apply above and click "Add to cart".
• Complete the checkout process and print out a copy of your Free diagnostic order.
• Follow the Shipping Instructions and send us your phone
• We will perform a full diagnostic and contact you if any parts are needed
• Your phone is then fixed, fully tested and shipped back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How much does your cell phone repair service cost?
A. It doesn't cost anything upfront for us to look at your phone. We will perform a full thorough diagnostic and contact you with the results. At that point we will let you know if any parts are required to complete the repair and ask you to purchase them. If you choose to move forward and allow us to complete the repair, you will simply purchase the part/s required and the specific installation fee associated with the part.
If for some reason you choose not to move forward with the repair of your cell phone, you have the option to recycle the phone at no cost to you, or you can pay our bench fee of $25 plus return shipping and we'll ship the phone back to you.
30 Day Warranty on the work performed. Liquid damage and abuse voids all warranty.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!