FREE Motorola BATTERY CONNECTOR DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE. We Fix Broken Battery Terminals & Damaged Motorola Contacts Pins (Parts not included)
Choose Your Options Below:
Motorola Battery Connector Diagnostic offered by Cellphone Repair Shop is provided for people who are experiencing any type of problem with their Motorola cellphone battery operation. Not all cases of non-functioning battery life are associated with a bad or defective cellphone battery. It could also be that there is other damage to your phone such as broken battery connector pins.
If you are experiencing any of the problems below, please send in your phone for a Motorola Battery Connector Diagnostic.
1. Your Motorola cellphone drains very quickly when in use or even when not in use
2. You have to charge your Motorola cellphone multiple times a day in order to use it for normal periods of time
3. Battery power is lost quickly (be sure to check your settings to ensure you are not using battery power to keep certain functions or apps open when not in use)
Our Motorola Battery Connector Diagnostic is extended to all Motorola cellphone models. Some of these models include, but are not limited to: Motorola MB870 Verizon Droid X2, Motorola I576 Sprint Nextel I576s, Motorola WX445 Verizon Citrus, Motorola XT610 Verizon Droid Pro, Motorola XT875 Verizon Droid Bionic, Motorola MB865 AT&T Atrix 2, Motorola XT910 XT912 Verizon Droid RAZR , Motorola XT894 Verizon Droid 4 and even the newer Motorola cellphone model - Droid RAZR MAXX.
When you choose this Motorola cellphone repair service, you will be receiving a free initial diagnosis. This diagnosis will let you know what is wrong with your phone. If you choose to continue with repair, you will be informed of the needed steps. Not all Motorola cellphone repair requires replacement parts. In this case, you will simply pay the flat rate repair fee. If you do need replacement Motorola parts, you will be instructed on which part you need.
Our replacement parts are genuine Motorola cellphone parts. We carry a large inventory of Motorola cellphone parts in stock so we are ready to repair your cellphone right away. If you are experiencing battery problems with your Motorola cellphone, be sure to send it in right away. The quicker you get it to us, the quicker we will be able to get it back to you in working condition.
Our Motorola repair services and diagnostics are perfect for those whose Motorola’s are out of warranty. When this happens, the burden of repair is placed on you. Do not think you have to purchase a new cellphone when your phone breaks. Repairing a Motorola cellphone can save you a lot of money and Cellphone Repair Shop ensures you are getting a high quality replacement.
Please read below for our Motorola services process.
The process is simple:
1. Choose the options that apply above and click "Add to cart".
2. Complete the checkout process and print out a copy of your Free diagnostic order.
3. Follow the Shipping Instructions and send us your phone
4. We will perform a full diagnostic and contact you if any parts are needed
5. Your phone is then fixed, fully tested and shipped back to you.
6. It's that simple
That's it, so don't delay. The sooner we receive your device, the faster we can repair it and get it back in your hands.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How much does your Motorola cell phone repair service cost?
A. It doesn't cost anything upfront for us to look at your Motorola phone. We will perform a full thorough diagnostic and contact you with the results. At that point we will let you know if any parts are required to complete the repair and ask you to purchase them. If you choose to move forward and allow us to complete the repair, you will simply purchase the part/s required and the specific installation fee associated with the part.
If for some reason you choose not to move forward with the repair of your cell phone, you have the option to recycle the phone at no cost to you, or you can pay our bench fee of $25 plus return shipping and we'll ship the phone back to you.
Quick Tips for Saving Motorola Cellphone Battery Life:
• Check to see if your Motorola cellphone is updated to the latest software
• Keep your push-mail features, etc. to a minimum. If you do not need your mail updated every second or minute, be sure to indicate that in your cellphones settings
• Only turn on your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when you are in need of it – otherwise, leave it disabled.
• Do you really need your Motorola cellphone screen so bright? If not, adjust the brightness of the screen in order to conserve power
30 Day Warranty on the work performed. Liquid damage and abuse voids all warranty.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Fast honest service
Posted by Sherra Schupple on Dec 4, 2012
I am so impressed at the efficiency and quality of work and service your company has. Your people called me if they had questions as they were repairing my phone and helped clarify all my questions too. I will definitely use you in the future and refer people to you. Thank you for an honest, efficient and excellent company.