FREE Motorola LCD SCREEN DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE. We Fix Broken Display Screens and Shattered Motorola LCD Screens (Parts not included)
Choose Your Options Below:
If your Motorola cellphone LCD screen is giving you problems, you can turn to our Cellphone Repair Shop for high quality genuine Motorola parts and repair service. We have included the easy to follow instructions below to help you understand how our Motorola repair service process works.
The process is simple:
1. Choose the options that apply above and click "Add to cart".
2. Complete the checkout process and print out a copy of your Free diagnostic order.
3. Follow the Shipping Instructions and send us your phone
4. We will perform a full diagnostic and contact you if any parts are needed
5. Your phone is then fixed, fully tested and shipped back to you.
6. It's that simple
Check out our FAQ section to find answers to the most common questions regarding our Motorola LCD screen repair.
By following the above quick steps, you will be able to get your Motorola cellphone repair underway. The sooner we receive your cellphone, the faster you will get it back.
So how do you know if you need to have your LCD screen repaired or replaced?
• The Motorola cellphone has a crack on the LCD screen that is either larger or smaller in size
• The LCD screen is fully smashed
• You cannot tell what is on your Motorola cellphone LCD screen
• There is distortion on the screen of lack of visual in certain areas
• There are lines going through your Motorola LCD screen
• You notice blotch marks on the LCD screen that look like ink blots
When choosing to order through our Cellphone Repair Shop site, you will purchase genuine Motorola cellphone parts. Do not be fooled by lower quality replacement parts that claim to work as good. Inferior repair parts can cause more problems than you originally started with.
With the way cellphones, or smartphones, are made today, the LCD is a large part of its function. Touch screen functionality is a main source of navigation and when you are unable to see what is on the screen, it becomes a major problem.
Our Cellphone Repair Shop located in Glendale, California has a high success rate with all type of Motorola cellphone damage, including LCD screen repair. Send in your phone today and begin using your Motorola again!
30 Day Warranty on the work performed. Liquid damage and abuse voids all warranty.
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!