FREE Samsung LCD SCREEN DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE. We Repair Broken Display Screens and Shattered Samsung Cell Phone LCD Screens (Parts not included)
Samsung cellphone LCD damage happens and when it does, let the experts at Cellphone Repair Shop in Glendale California help! We start customers off on the right path by offering a free Samsung LCD screen diagnosis. This will allow professional cellphone technicians the opportunity to review your phone and see what is going on. From there, you can choose to have your cellphone fixed and know exactly what it will cost, up front, so there are no surprises!
LCD screen damage can happen in many different ways and take a different form every time. If you think you have damage to your Samsung cellphone LCD screen, read below to see if any of these situations apply.
• There are black spots all over your Samsung LCD screen
• The screen goes completely black when powering the phone on
• There are lines running horizontally or vertically on the Samsung LCD screen
• Visible damage such as the glass smashed in or cracks (big and small)
It is important to understand that if you do have cracks in your LCD screen, there could be even more damage than you think. Sometimes the damage extends into the Samsung touch screen digitizer (touch screen) as well. In order to know the extent of the damage, you will need to send in your cellphone for an official and full diagnosis.
If you require any parts so that your Samsung can be fixed, you will be instructed on where to purchase them on our site. If you want our professionals to install the part into your cellphone, you will need to purchase the corresponding installation fee as well. All of our prices are clearly laid out on our site so that our customers know exactly what to expect in order to get their Samsung cellphone in working condition.
Please review the information below to understand how your free Samsung cellphone diagnostic works.
Our Samsung Cellphone Diagnostic and Repair Process Is Simple:
• Choose the options that apply above and click "Add to cart".
• Complete the checkout process and print out a copy of your Free diagnostic order.
• Follow the Shipping Instructions and send us your phone
• We will perform a full diagnostic and contact you if any parts are needed
• Your phone is then fixed, fully tested and shipped back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How much does your Samsung cell phone repair service cost?
A. It doesn't cost anything upfront for us to look at your Samsung phone. We will perform a full thorough diagnostic and contact you with the results. At that point we will let you know if any parts are required to complete the repair and ask you to purchase them. If you choose to move forward and allow us to complete the repair, you will simply purchase the part/s required and the specific installation fee associated with the part.
If for some reason you choose not to move forward with the repair of your cell phone, you have the option to recycle the phone at no cost to you, or you can pay our bench fee of $25 plus return shipping and we'll ship the phone back to you.
Keep Your Samsung LCD Screen Safe By:
• Take your Samsung cellphone out of your pocket before you site down
• Always keeping your Samsung away from hazard’s such as corners and edges
• Keeping your Samsung cellphone contained appropriately (walking, running or leaning)
• Remember when you have your Samsung cellphone in your side pockets
30 Day Warranty on the work performed. Liquid damage and abuse voids all warranty.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Posted by Unknown on Jun 2, 2013
Recently purchased Samsung Captivate LCD, Digitizer and Front cover plate. Price and delivery service was very good. Will do business in future as well.