No power to a Samsung cellphone means that the phone will not turn on at all or it is having problems. Our Samsung No Power Free Diagnostic can troubleshoot all problems including your cellphone shorting out, overheating and no power at all.
Below are some examples of things you might be experiencing if your Samsung cellphone has a power problem.
• The iPhone turns off and on all by itself
• Your iPhone powers down after a short period of use
• Your iPhone does not turn on at all
• The iPhone gets really hot to the touch while it is charging
• The battery in the iPhone drains quickly
Our free diagnostic of your Samsung cellphone will let you know what is going wrong with your phone. From there, we can tell you exactly how much it would cost to get it repaired and then the choice is yours! If you decide to repair your cellphone with us, you will be asked to purchase any repair parts that are needed along with their installation fee. After that, we fix it and return it to you in working condition.
If your Samsung cellphone won’t turn on, there is still hope! Our technicians have the best track record in the industry for getting cellphones back in working order – even with some of the toughest cases. If you are tired of your Samsung cellphone powering on and off for no apparent reason or maybe not even turning on at all, send your cell in for a free diagnostic. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by utilizing our services!
We work on all Samsung cellphone models including the ones listed and more: Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Focus, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Stratosphere, Transform, Gravity Smart and Samsung Indulge.
The process is simple:
1. Choose the options that apply above and click "Add to cart".
2. Complete the checkout process and print out a copy of your Free diagnostic order.
3. Follow the Shipping Instructions and send us your phone
4. We will perform a full diagnostic and contact you if any parts are needed
5. Your phone is then fixed, fully tested and shipped back to you.
6. It's that simple
Q. How much does your Samsung cell phone repair service cost?
A. It doesn't cost anything upfront for us to look at your Samsung phone. We will perform a full thorough diagnostic and contact you with the results. At that point we will let you know if any parts are required to complete the repair and ask you to purchase them. If you choose to move forward and allow us to complete the repair, you will simply purchase the part/s required and the specific installation fee associated with the part.
If for some reason you choose not to move forward with the repair of your cell phone, you have the option to recycle the phone at no cost to you, or you can pay our bench fee of $25 plus return shipping and we'll ship the phone back to you.