Details about Cellulose Anti Static Sealing Tape 3/4 in x 36 yds Clear Cellophane Scotch Tape
You are purchasing 1 Roll of Cellophane Sealing Tape (Biodegradable / Plastic Core) Single Sided Anti-Static Tape.
* Adhesive: Solvent-based natural rubber
* Carrier/Backing: Cellulose film
* Thickness: 1.8 mils (carrier, adhesive)
* Adhesion: 29 ounces per inch (to stainless steel)
* Tensile Strength: 26 pounds per inch (longitudinal)
* Service/Operating Temperature: 50°F to 95°F
* Elongation: 22%
* Core: 1" diameter plastic
* Size: 18mm x 33mm
* Suggested Retail Price: $4.95 Per Roll
Cellophane Tape is a pure cellulose transparent tape which is eco-friendly since it is biodegradable. Uses include carton sealing, repairing papers, gift wrapping and other craft projects. The tape is hand tear-able and is often used in the electronics industry since it is also static-free. It comes on a 1 inch diameter plastic core which is preferred for clean room work. The tape has a yellowish-hue on the roll, but is clear when applied. Cellulose tape also doesn't immediately snap back onto the roll like polypropylene film tape after a section is cut off which makes it easier to grab the next piece.
We are in the cellphone electronic parts company and these were purchased as part of a bid from Samsung.
This is not the tape used to install touch screen digitizers.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!