Verizon Apple iPhone 4 Charge Port Connector Repair Service (Includes Parts & Labor)
Verizon Apple iPhone 4 Charge Port Connector Repair Service
This repair is for the Verizon Apple iPhone 4 CDMA only.
The way you know that you need your iPhone 4 Charge Port Connector replaced is:
1. Loose iphone 4 charger connection.
2. iPhone 4 will not charge when plugged in.
3. Visible damage to iphone charger connector.
4. On and off iPhone 4 charging signals, flickering power when iPhone is plugged in.
When your iPhone 4 does not charge correctly, it is not always a bad iphone battery that causes this. It could be that your charger connector has gone bad, got damaged or is simply loose. This type of iPhone damage happens quite often when it is used on a regular basis. Connecting and disconnecting an iPhone 4 from the charger connector time and time again can cause significant wear and tear on the components that allow it to charge properly.
With the Verizon Apple iPhone 4 Charge Port Connector Repair Service from Apple iPhone Repairs, iPhone users can fix this problem quickly and effectively. This service includes diagnosis, parts and labor.
Once you purchase this iPhone 4 Charge Port repair, simply follow the instructions Where To Ship Your iPhone and we'll take care of the rest.
Quick Tips for using an Apple iPhone 4 Charge Port Connector:
* Be sure to keep the phone away from liquids and other debris that could possibly make its way into the phone.
* If your iPhone 4 is exposed to the above items, be sure to have it professional cleaned before using again. (to prevent damage/further damage to the iPhone 4 charger connector part)
* Always disconnect and connect the iPhone 4 charger correctly. Proper and gentle handling can help expand the life of your iPhone charger connector.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!